Owner: City of Wilson
Project Name: Gillette Athletic Complex - Tennis / Pickleball Facility
Project Number: 21-194
- Building No. 1: 24,750 sf open wall pre-engineered steel structure to be used for covered pickle ball courts. Including, but not limited to, concrete footing and slab, sub-grade soil treatment, masonry, electrical, mechanical, court fencing, and inground sleeves for net post.
- Building 2: 2,737 sf enclosed, conventionally constructed building to be used for concessions, offices, storage, and toilets. Including, but not limited to, concrete footings and slab, sub-grade soil treatment, load bearing masonry, interior framing, interior finish, wood truss, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical.
- Building 3: 2,737 sf open wall conventionally constructed shelter. Including, but not limited to, concrete footing and slab, sub-grade soil treatment, steel framing, wood truss, and electrical.
- Entrance Road and Parking Lot (asphalt with 24” curb and gutter).
- Two (2) 3-Court Pickleball Facilities including concrete court base, nets, poles and fencing.
- Two (2) 6-Court Tennis Court Facilities including asphalt court, base, nets, poles and fencing.
- Concrete Plaza and 0.5 Mile Asphalt Walking Track.
- One (1) Croquet Court, Three (3) Bocce Ball Courts and Three (3) Horseshoe Pits.
- Site grading includes storm drainage piping, structures, and erosion control measures.
- Water and sewer services including a prefabricated duplex grinder pump station.
Pre-Bid Conference Date: Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 - 2:00 pm
Pre-Bid Conference Location:
A Pre-Bid Conference has been scheduled for 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, March 21, 2023. This meeting will be at the City of Wilson’s Public Works Conference Room located at 1800 Herring Avenue, Wilson, North Carolina.
Bid Opening Date: Thursday, April 6th, 2023 - 2:00 pm
Bid Opening Location:
At the City of Wilson at the Operations Center Conference Room located at 1800 Herring Avenue, Wilson, North Carolina until 2:00 P.M., Thursday, April 6, 2023, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
Plans Available at:
The CONTRACT DOCUMENTS may be examined at the following locations:
City of Wilson – Wilson, North Carolina
ConstructConnect – Plan Room – Online Service
Green Engineering, P.L.L.C. – Wilson, North Carolina
Plan Deposit: 100.00
Copies of the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS may be obtained at the office of Green Engineering, P.L.L.C. located at 303 Goldsboro St. East, Wilson, North Carolina 27893 upon a non-refundable payment of $100.00 for each set.